Through the end of May,
there are additional rebates on Nexgard and Heartgard
and even better rebates on combinations of the two.
Nexgard - buy 6, $15 instant rebate
Nexgard - buy 12, $35 instant rebate
Heartgard - buy 6, $15 instant Rebate
Heartgard - buy 12, $15 instant Rebate
Buy 6 Heartgard AND 6 Nexgard, $25 instant rebate and free toy, while they last
Buy 12 Heartgard and 6 Nexgard, $35 instant rebate and a free toy, while they last
Buy 12 Heartgard and 12 Nexgard, $75 instant rebate and a free Kong toy, while they last
Want to get your Purina prescription foods and/or
Purina Pro Plan foods delivered right to your door
with no delivery charge or minimum order?
The Miller Animal Hospital is partnering with Purina to bring you
the Purina Pro Plan Direct website.
Click HERE to be directed to that site for further information.
We at Miller Animal Hospital want to continue to provide the care you have come to expect for your pets while also helping to slow the spread of COVID-19 and protecting our employees from being infected. It is important to note that to the best of our knowledge, dogs and cats cannot be infected by COVID-19. The following are the precautions that are being put in place:
1. We are ONLY offering curbside appointments right now. Please call our front desk when you arrive. (The number is posted on our doors.) The receptionist will ask you the NYS required COVID questions. Once done, an assistant will come and get your animal. You will be called and be on speakerphone during your animal's exam. Your animal will then be delivered back to your vehicle, along with any required medications.
2. We will continue to refill prescriptions, but they will need to be placed and paid for over the phone. When you arrive to pick up your prescription, please call our front desk and it will be delivered to your car. Or, if more convenient, you can utilize our online pharmacy, VetSource and have your medications shipped directly to you.
3. We will be routinely disinfecting door handles, credit card machines, counters, etc.
4. We continue to ask that if you have any symptoms illness, fever, respiratory symptoms, etc. or have had contact with someone who has, please call us so we can find another way to accommodate you.
5. Please remember we have a trusted online pharmacy, VetSource.
6. We are NOT accepting walk in appointments or walk in requests for prescription refills. Please call ahead.
Thank you for your patience during this time.
The Miller Animal Hospital
Is Accepting New Clients!
For Additional Information
Ticks Are Now Out In Full Force
Talk to our staff about options to protect your pet.
Remember, it's always easier and less expensive to
take steps to prevent these diseases than to treat them.
Click HERE to see what products we carry.
Click HERE to view a
Guide to Understanding Parasitic Diseases in Dogs
Click HERE to learn more about Heartworm disease
If you are following the Governors directive
to stay at home,
you might be interested in having your pet's food
delivered to your door.
Click HERE to find out more about
our Home Delivery Program
CLICK HERE TO GO DIRECTLY TO VETSOURCE
The Doctors of Miller Animal Hospital Do Not Recommend purchasing medications
from internet pharmacies that are not NABP Verified Internet
Pharmacy Practice Sites. If you are a client who wants to have
a prescription written to be filled by an internet pharmacy,
we ask that you click HERE to print out a form to bring to our office,
along with your request for our Doctors to write an Internet Prescription.
Note - Using VetSource does not require this form.
Just go to their site, and they will request authorization from us electronically.
How Are We Doing?
We Welcome Feedback on How We are Doing and any Suggestions You May Have
Click HERE to send us a message